Wednesday 28 October 2020

simply soap

 Simple Soaps: Get Clean with the Good Stuff ✨ < Lehman s >

S Ont reports no ' Trump ' sightings but part sun and cool

You know trump rails against mail in ballots BUT he's got a mail order bride

go figure

Last summer, we attended a 100 th birthday celebration.

Today , that uncle passed. An avid gardener, he kept immaculate flower beds and food crops.

And this morning, I went to Amazon and had this photo turned into an 11 x 14 in poster. Colours need some adjustment but overall alright.
I imagine that you guessed that the scene is on the river < Otonabee R > or the river that I fish 🐠. Photo was taken second
 week of October. 
Propitiously, it's the moment when I said ' hey, the boat gets winterized this afternoon ' ( the engine is warm - I am warm, it gets colder from now ).


No comments:

Post a Comment