Sunday 25 October 2020

Delicious Country Meats

 from Lehman s < apparently there is a trick to highlight and copy >

Alrighty, something new to learn

day is cold but still     the freezer is starting up.      the colours are obvious and everywhere

The day darkened relatively late afternoon thus a pleasant day. I did Sunday shopping < bread, eggs, gherkins and toilet paper > the essentials. Oh, cookies too !

Whoa, homemade lasagna was dinner, plus leftovers like Marie Callendars frozen entrees

Is there a saying like ' last to the trough, is still OK '

b/c I'm watching ' the Sound of My Voice ', a documentary of the life and music of Linda Ronstadt. By accident, I looked up the TV listings for Sunday. At 9 PM was listed this ' the Sound of My Voice ' - Linda Ronstadt. 

I feel lucky to be watching it. Even tho' I'm a year and half late

Wow ! or Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment