Monday 5 October 2020

Customer Favorites πŸ˜„ Top-Rated Products for Lasting Quality

 croquet - bees wax polish and chain mail scrubber

Saved you reading the whole advert  from Lehman s

That is a segue into the topic for today - Ads on YouTube. YouTube has successfully managed to make me watch their ads. It is getting harder to bypass the ads. My response is less youtube < lower case, notice >

Next door has a small pony masquerading as a dog. Big bark. But wags his tail while barking. We are not sure if it is happy barking or angry barking. Ha ! try sneaking up on our house now.

My next door neighbour has a fall to do list. I do not. Yesterday, we went shopping to buy supplies to run the water from the eavestrough down the lawn away from the house. That s when D revealed that this job was on his fall list.

Do I have a fall list ? Kinda but all of it seems to run together - fall - summer - spring ... the big difference is the amount of crabgrass. Thus, this AM, I got out there and blew out the downpipes < D suggested it last night >  all pipes clear !!

M and I went grocery shopping together. Normally, this is not good. I'm impatient and undisciplined - shopping.   Often, rancour develops in the store - between us. I'm so easy to get along w/ - no doubt                                       Today, good. Mission accomplished. Survivors for sure


No comments:

Post a Comment