Saturday 24 October 2020

Come Saturday Sunshine

cool and breezy but big sun 

Aggro plus ! as they say in Jolly Ol' England

I tried to register the new ' device '. And discover that I have no warranty b/c I have not registered the purchase.

Say what ? Apparently, the store needs to tell the system that they sold the machine.

Or I have to

I'm taking virtual lessons on using a tablet. Children can do this ergo I can ? There are swiping gestures for tablets - and also gestures for Chrome < of course I know neither >

If there is a saving grace for me, it's that this ' tablet ' comes w/ a keyboard. The conversion is simple and I can use a laptop.
   However, this 'Duet ' was purposed to be a central part of a desk assembly  - Chrome tablet / tablet connected to a monitor  < 17 inch >  via ' dongle apparatus ' and if M wants a full size keyboard < a real luxury >
Turns out that the current Chromebook would do a better job b/c my Chromebook has more ports eg. USB C and A, SD slot and jack for headphones. Overall a better connectivity device.
The new tablet is a more powerful machine and better Android device 

Ah, we need to be flexible here < my middle name > 

I'm discovering that this Chrome tablet has a facile onscreen keyboard  - I'm making mistakes but improving rapidly < w/ minimal cursing >

No comments:

Post a Comment