Monday 26 October 2020

Delicious Homemade - baking🍪

 Delicious Homemade - baking🍪

I can't copy / paste yet w/ the tablet - thus, I'm faking Lehman s banner

Day is gloomy and air seems still.

" Deliciously Homemade: Discover the Joys of Baking 🍰"   Lehman s

Aha! I did it, see. Lehman s had a slice of cake not a cookie.  I can learn. SLOWLY but doable.

Now ,for the other 2o things that I need to solve.


As well, the side arm sprayer on the kitchen faucet   set  locked in the ' on ' position. Water flew everywhere until i could turn off the tap. I pried out the stuck piece on the spayer assembly but that left the sprayer deceased.

 Today, at Home Depot I bought an OEM replacement sprayer + hose + fittings. You see, sprayer costs $15 < generic part > and the hose would cost $18 < generic >. The whole assembly OEM was $38. However, on inspection ' well, generic is generic and looks it.

Get home and try out the parts. First, the hose clamping attachment is a different size from the old one. Thus, the clamp needs to come off the hose. Aha ! its held on by a ' C ' clip that is fitted by an ' elf ' w/ teeny teeny hands.
Finally, got the little P.O.S off. Of course, the new clamp base is fitted to the new hose < which I don't need yet >. Another ' C ' clip to remove. BTW, each one took 10 minutes to maneuver out of that little groove.

In the end, yes, the new hose clamp will fit over the old hose < still attached to the faucet assembly underneath the sink >. Then screw on the new sprayer, and it works.

Upshot, fixed sprayer and a hose and fittings in reserve when that rots out. And I look forward to removing        2 ' C ' clips again

No comments:

Post a Comment