Tuesday 27 October 2020

Tuesday when the leaves Fall

 And much much more

Like

an explosion of flavour

cherry bombs burst on your tongueπŸ‘…

Say what ? 

However, once again, took out the leaf blower - 2 nd story assembly for gutters and blew out the eavestroughs.

I'm getting better at arranging the equipment. How hard can it be < you ask > ? All things are possible but some setups are better. Still, what a blessing - on the ground and doing the job. My neighbour goes up on the roof and M freaks out ' look at him up there '

Story. At a family gathering, someone mentioned roof maintenance. My dad offers this tidbit ' L < me > ties himself off when he goes on the roof '. My father meant it as a poke at me < being timid > and two guys came back w/ ' hey ! I should do that '. My dad walked away.

' Drive thru, roll out ' ? Thats on the screen right now. The International group is modernizing ' drive thru s '. Starting w/ some Popeye's outlets. Looked funny up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment