Sunday 20 December 2020

dark Still

 and like a beacon, the Xmas tree shines over the ravine - b/c I turned it on for the early walkers

This two days marks the longest nights of the year. We gain a little light from now. It is now almost 8 and the sun is up. Can't tell from here. We are overcast.

Thus, under the topic of Good News, Stay hydrated and  stay happy was an item. The survey found that those individuals tht drank 6 glasses of water per day, reported being more optimistic and awoke in better spirits than those that had 1 glass of water or so each day.

There were stories of people donating money, homes and organs. I think that the key is the giving.

However, the study found that drinking water at your favourite temperature makes a difference in how much water that you consume.

I favour ice in my water. Filtered water and filtered cubes. and conversely, I'll sometimes have boiled water thats cooled to lukewarm. Aha, I'll need to ensure that I drink water and take the effort to choose the temperature b/c it will make a difference.

I also have a soda stream - soda water maker. Apparently, I'm saving plastic < soda bottles > and using less cans < bubly soda >

11:15 AM and dark ish. Rain and other things predicted to fall

Ont C V 19 numbers are in the rolling average zone - not good but not altogether bad


No comments:

Post a Comment