Tuesday 29 December 2020

When 42 F is the high

 you gotta feel grateful. But thats tomorrow. Today, a Westerly wind brings 27 F and a wind chill to 18 or so. We get to 30 F by afternoon

Then the warm up and back to 32 ish for several days < up and down >

To sum up this year, we can say ' blah ' . Life goes on.

Life happens.

Royalty named Wilhelmina

Let s face it, my major problem is how to build a ' ball of lights ' from the Xmas tree. No good ideas yet. Three mental stabs at it, failed. One required cutting the bottom out of a plastic wash basin. Wasteful and a little small. I'm figuring that I need about 2 1/2 ft across. And 3 would be better

A need for coffee got me up but my eyes were dry < always dry in waking >. I'm sitting in the spare bedroom typing away to you the " ether ".

Done. A circle of light < 1 1/2 ft across >



Looks small ish and not round maybe lop sided. But there " sufficient for the day is the evil thereof "
Haven't a clue what it means

No comments:

Post a Comment