Thursday 17 December 2020

{ in the Bleak Midwinter } or getting there

its actually, not that cold      my bathroom thermostat still reads 66 0r 67    cuz when its real cold that reading is 62   I have a separate heater b/c the bathroom is not centrally heated     when we first got here, there was a radiant floor heater  but when they were going to re-do M s bathroom       I said ' can you put in a blower heater '

Genius level move.

I turned on the Xmas tree beacon, for the ravine people. I figured if your out walking at 7:30 then you can find your way home by the tree

P.S. I run a fan at floor level approx 6 hrs a day to dry out the bathroom or just move the air.

P.P.S. I run a baby fan in the lower hall to move the air. There is only 2 of us and I figure its good to circulate the air in the lower hall  < there is no vent for central heating >

Well, for 8 months, I've asked Rogers Telecommunications to allow me to see daily usage for internet. We are on primo service for primo price and the graph is there but blank. Two days ago after umpteen phone calls - bingo its there. And it says that we average between 4 - 6 Gb per day < our service is no cap internet > however, I think its good to know 


Thought I'd share. As well, I discovered a way to take screenshots w/ this laptop < Chromebook >. Some computers have a screenshot button not this baby - but I followed the description from a site AND yessiree there she is

Then its sad - how much we use. The story goes before primo service as today, we had a 50 Gb cap and then paid for overage < expensive b/c we went over once > When the girl sales rep said unlimited, I replied ' we really don't need unlimited b/c we could get by on 60 Gb ' Nope, that was the deal, unlimited. Oh, the 60 Gb cap cost $10 more w/out the intro deal.

Our record usage was last month when we blew by 150 Gb. BTW, this usage is all Netflix and Prime and YouTube. See sad. A dupe to the great god TV


No comments:

Post a Comment