Tuesday 15 December 2020

in Vain

the Province has had Toronto in a lockdown for 22 days .This included all personal services, and non essential retailers but the loopholes allowed Home Depot, Costco, Walmart and Canadian Tire < really Walmart w/ more auto related items minus groceries > to open.

the upshot : our numbers for C V 19 cases are as high as ever.             BUT the growth is not exponential or multiplying

What happens post Dec 21, the current lockdown release date ?   That will be announced this Friday, for Dec 22

The day is brightening and sun floods the tree tops w/ light winds b/c the tree limbs are still 

the news had the first six people to get innoculated highlighted, the rest of Canada will follow over the next decade

I remember a Sci Fi genre story where the Manufacturer made a vaccine and then invented the disease that would need the vaccine

Eerie, spooky that

Popped out to move the Xmas tree to a better anchor tree. Its 3 ft off the ground level on a mound. I'm sure low flying aircraft can use it as a beacon for landings. I noticed that branches distorted the light strings thus the move to a sapling kinda tree.

Speaking of tree limbs and we were - a tree came down at the edge of the drive, I sawed it down. The umbrella tree was hard to shape. Probably, I didn't trim and train the tree, very early on, in our tenancy. Its been 24 yrs. Gone wild is the phrase. I trimmed the side chunks, first and then went after the trunk. And discovered that this boy had some meat to him. The piece that went last, weighed in around 100 + lbs. Sugar, that was heavy.

The standing stump is 3 ft high. Someday it will come down.

the theme was ' in vain ', in fact it is almost appropriate

I mentioned the faact, that Google < my platform > is doing away w/ ' Cloud print '. Thus, I'm at the point where all 3 devices can reach the HP printer. Crap ! On DE 31, the last day of cloud print. I was concerned then relieved and now ..........................  mystified. I've worked out that ' yes ' the change affects me.

On YouTube, watching a few videos, it seems possible that the HP printer can still be used post- DE31. I am dubious b/c I don't really recall the ' printer set up ' window quite looking as presented in the video. Tomorrow, I will see if the tablet, Lenovo Chrome Duet can reach the printer w/out cloud print.

I would choose the tablet for 2 reasons, newer and the one device most likely to be upstairs. The sad part is that my phone doesn't seem to have a ' printer settings ' page or window < to adjust to print w/out cloud 

No comments:

Post a Comment