Tuesday 1 December 2020

On the Nine - th Day of Lockdown or Post #2863

I was thinking < always dangerous > while drinking Drumshanbo Gin < gunpowder green tea flavoured gin >   That gin is a drink when you're alone. Whiskey, well, you sit back and contemplate - the day , life something. Rum is a party drink that you mix w/ fruit.

Gin can be a Collins or Martini or a tonic. However, nowadays, gin is a drink when you're alone. Thus, my philosophy of gin. But I checked on line, AND she beat me to it - w/ a whole book.

' the Philosophy of Gin ' is a history of gin and how it changed. Originally, a poor man's or drunkard's tipple, gin has metamorphosed into a sophisticated party alcohol.

So much for my - ' gin for when you're alone '.

Thus, I'll publish here.
 Whats new ! 
 My Gin Theory

I drink Drumshanbo w/ a drop of filtered water and a filtered ice cube. To be fair, we should ask ' do you contemplate life when having ' a gin moment ? ' For sure. But not a lot. 
Is TV on or other distractions going ? Maybe

did I mention the sculptured blue bottle < picture to follow > 

let me get this straight that you choose the gin b/c of the bottle - Yes

Drumshanbo distillery does this bottle for people such as I. Now, I also like gunpowder green tea. Gunpowder green tea is dried and slightly heated to curl into little balls of tea leaves. Then add hot water and watch the leaves unfurl. It's a multi sensory experience

Filtered water ? Yes, from the fridge dispenser. I listened to a coffee buyer who travelled world wide. The host asked you must really love coffee.     The answer  ' yes '

Host : how much coffee do you drink.                                                       Guest : 3 cups a week.                                                                               Host : 3 ! Why ?  Couldn't you have  coffee in every city                                                                              

Guest: I have to know where the water is sourced. I will not spend 5 dollars a cup for city water. Why buy the best coffee and brew that blend in inferior water

Give me a break πŸ’” 5 dollars a cup

Well then my Gin is worth it 2

I ran out and  re - adjusted the light tree at 3 PM


5 PM report :   Repairs to the backyard Xmas light tree - a success. Looks better than before, before. The outline is very reminiscent of a classic pine tree or the standard decoration look of a Xmas tree.  



No comments:

Post a Comment