Wednesday 30 December 2020

pandemic worry ?

I couldn't get back to sleep at 4:30 / tried til 5:30 and 

Yes, typing, coffee and Bailey s    Cuz I won't be driving anywhere

M says blame the pandemic < sleep problems > 

Well, I'm all for blaming someone else

Oh, no - I've got trump- itis .......... Always someone else ' s fault. Lets shift the blame ....... shifty donald ( thats what they call him in the corporate world, likely )

Yesterday, I cleared the gutters of ice. In case, we get rain ...... silly, of course, we'll get rain. I never see anyone else doing this gutter de - ice. In fact, I've never heard anyone talk about doing de - icing < except planes and they don't have gutters >

Why ? There have been winter / springs when water has poured over the gutters - almost a flood. And at least three tradesmen have said that there is nothing wrong w/ the gutter system. That it looks normal.

You see the problem is these people don't watch the water gush out of the gutters. Well, it will be warm ish today and I may run heating cable for eaves in the gutter to keep them ice free for the rest of the winter / spring.

I've used roof de - icing cable before. And likely should do it every year. Why didn't I this year. Dunno

I did a sweep of CBC on line for news. This is my summary. European stocks rebounded b/c a Brexit deal is signed ( temporarily, at least ), the vaccines are rolling out and stimulus money is available.

Our Ontario Minister of Finance flew to St Barts island for a vacation despite travel warnings. But please don't leave the country - the party line.

No comments:

Post a Comment