Sunday 20 June 2021

Dad s Day

 to all Daddy s out there

Sunday means small stories, I guess. CV 19 - wise, Canada is marching on - to the point where ' the vibe ' is " enough vaxn is coming to do all Canadians '

Sunny day out there.

Confession time. I ordered water filters for the fridge. XWF is the designation. One OEM GE type filter is $ 60 or 3 / $49 generic called Mariotto. Amazon, free delivery
In the TorStar, a column explains what happens when you order in terms of what the workers go through. Intense pressure to be fast and effiicent, coupled w/ not great pay.

So guilt set in. 

We are cooking in tonight. It s burgers on the grill + cheese. We almost came close to the ' 6 Burger Bar ' in taste. The patties were Ledbetter s Cowboy Burgers. The cook was me. The instrument was the $ 100 BBQ of shopping fame or infamy.

Oh, I have contmeplated changing Blogging sites. If I leave the free Blogspot site here, I'll pay approx $ 4 a month for a permanent blog site. But I can they monetize by getting advertising.

More readers could find me b/c its hard to find blogs on blogspot. Don't think that I'm moving

No comments:

Post a Comment