Thursday 24 June 2021

Just Right

 if as predicted -  an all purpose day

On failure. You read that Tuesday was a windy day up on the 'bee. I referred to my line blowing all over < and the boat the same >. Yesterday, I saw a notation that said  ' tiny child rig ' under fishing and QMH in a notebook that I use. The ' tiny child rig ' is weighted      as in wouldn't get blown around the same way as happened on Tues.

You see what I really needed was to write the note on my forehead. 

CV 19 is still a topic. Case number have fallen generally however there are some hotspots of infection. Vaxx are arriving in vast numbers and are getting out to the public. AND as mentioned the ' re - opening ' when and how protocol is front and centre.

 And sales fell through April in Canada



No comments:

Post a Comment