Thursday 17 June 2021

Sleep Eludes Me

 woke at 6 - no falling asleep happened

Today marks 7 days since vaxx2. And that means - well , not much
Our Public Health Officer reiterated 'wear a mask and keep that 6 ft distance '

Hey, wasn't I doing that social stuff before

Warning : For fun < as in can't sleep > I was searching around in FaceBook Marketplace and discovered ' arm precision clamping tool ' that lifts or raises heavier type items such as furniture to get underneath or maneuver the item. I decided to check Amazon. Of course, it was cheaper on Amazon, Next, I read the reviews. The reviewers used words such as ' cheap, poorly made and failed at first go ' Nuff said there, I guess

Well, from CBC online - ' prices of daily items rise '
That is not news, its called ' life '. Now, news is                                      ' prices fall and reflect that CEO s and Company officers gave back 60 % of their salary ' or      ' executives pay taxes '


No comments:

Post a Comment