Tuesday 15 June 2021

The End of an Outburst

of allergy

Yes. I'm reporting a denouement of skin activity.

The full skinny. Travelled to the Quarter Mile House. And played         ' Lotto - will the boat launch ' my favourite game. And Da Da Da - a minor glitch and splash - a - roo.
Okay to be fair - since the massive re - build the waterfront effort up there 3 yr ago - there have been fewer and fewer cockups w/ the boat trolley and rail system. And credit where credit is due. At the time of the re - build " A " and fishing friends "F " and " D " worked on the foundation for the ramp. And I guess that solid foundation makes everything above that just that little more stable.

Engine - balked a little - but like a trooper purred to life w/ a slight cough < it was 10:30, afterall >. The 75 HP ran up river nicely

Fished a little got a little. All panfish but a joy to be out.

So, the skin allergy situation. I forgot my hat at the dock. It was windy but I knew that UV index was going to be high. Thus, I cut short the the fishing time and came home.
Good thing b/c I coudl feel my face glowing as I went upstairs the QMH. The wind and sun were brutal. I rested and then realized that it was too sunny to go out. Exposure to sun kicks the skin irritation into overdrive, so I stayed in and rested - doing little housekeeping things in the Q < always chores inside >

Coming home, I showered and applied Soothing Gel. Last night, I slept through and ' no burn at all '. Plus, I'm wearing a collared shirt right now. BUT I will take one more  ' 24 H antihistamine pill '.

No comments:

Post a Comment