Tuesday 15 June 2021

the Dimming Goes On

Yes. I'm wearing the cut down shirt < collar slice >. According to records, this is day 4  of [ 24 h ] antihistamine medicinal treatment. BTW, I've noted that this outbreak is pretty typical of my plant allergy syndrome.

' Syndrome ' is the word b/c its happening to me . And I have a history of sorts.
I've had poison ivy 2x and one bout kept me bed ridden or couch ridden for days.
I've had the general allergic reaction < thats what the doctors call it > just about yearly for 30 years.

And its so old hat, I can wait for the pattern. Little bumps on my left forearm. Bumps migrate across my shoulder and on to the right side. And little bumps show up on my stomach or side at the same time. If the little bumps grow bigger and this happens in the sun - the bumps become water blisters.

However, this go round the neck bumps were the most irritating and still are - fading but there

I'm chancing a run up for fishing, to the Quarter Mile.

Yes, if the trip goes badly south - you will hear about it

The skinny. Fully vaxxd Canadians = 12.9 % vs. partly vaxxd 63.9 %

No comments:

Post a Comment