Monday 19 July 2021

a Promising Day

replete w/ humidity. A workday at the Q.  

a Follow up report : the little fan that could. The portable / USB fan is called a Treva. There are many models as I discovered online. Most are straight battery powered fans < of mixed diameter blading 4 - 6 " >. Mine just happened to be dual. Yes, it runs even w/out batteries installed.
The noise level is low, on low speed. I've heard fans described as ' whisper quiet ', trust me - Treva is a whisper. The other portable mini that we bought spins fast and sounds tinny < made of metal I guess >. Treva is plastic < ???? > and whispers 
However, I'm not a plastic enthusiast b/c these plastic items fall apart easily
We shall see said the Zen Master.

CBC online has its dire warnings ' UK opening up too soon ' and vaccine hesitancy may boost a 4 th wave possibility. '. 
The UK is 2 /3 of it s population vaxx2 but w/ some of its highest hospitalization rates, thus far. Of course, the severity may not compare to previous times. But it seems to me that when ' you ' are hospitalized - it pretty hard to take comfort if they tell you that you're not as bad off as others before.

No comments:

Post a Comment