Monday 5 July 2021

what s going on

 ?

My cousin asked in an email yesterday

My reply was pathetic

According to the CBC, the Delta variant is causing a rumpus in S Africa.

Ontario is doing quite well in vaxxn # s, I mean we keep applauding ourselves so it must be true. At the same time, malls are still in  lockdown and no venues can open.

Under Phase 2, mall stores can open w/ limited patronage.

Well, today ' surgery ' was required. Its kinda tough when the surgeon and the patient answers to the same name. My right big toe < w/ the ingrown toenail > Hurt !. I soaked the foot in Dawn and baking soda.

Then went at the nail edge about a 1 / 3 of the way from the top. PAIN, ooh. Enough, of the nail got hacked away to take nail stuff away from the toe skin

However, relief. The stinging is gone and its not uncomfortable to wiggle the big toe. In fact, nothing. To finalize, I wiped the area w/ alcohol and then topped the area w/ Betadine.
The patient is resting easily and the surgeon is raising his prices ( figures, right ? )


No comments:

Post a Comment