Saturday 24 July 2021

addicted to

Netflix. Say it in't so - it isn't true

The site is a time waster during exercise. Which by the way was modified. As per 3 days ago, I limited weights and maintained cardio and calories burned. Tired, yes - exhausted, no

The day is sombre and wind seems quiet - ish. However, wind gust warnings are in effect for the mid-afternoon dying down late afternoon. Plus, that chance of thunderstorms. Yick ! Right about mimosa Saturday time

OK back to exercise stuff. You, reader have heard all about the theory of exercising for me. A good sweat, some cardio, some strength < maintenance goals > etc.

Ala last night, heart rate did not peak above 140 BPM and the ' zone ' levels were lessened. I'm talking about - low intensity, fat burn, cardio and strenuous. For the last four years, my % workout time has been cardio and strenuous. Up until this last week, my readouts show 70 to 85 % in cardio zone and 5 - 12 % in strenuous. However, these last two workouts had 60 - 70 % cardio  and 20 - 25 % fat burn < very little in strenuous zone >
I guess that I was driven to achieve higher numbers. Now, that I've seen the results of cutting back a bit on strenuous activity and the rest of my goals are met
---- well, I guess that I can live w/ lower BPM

And the rain came. Mimosa Saturday under the overhang of the roof was a success. Hardly, noticed the inclement weather. But noticed the excellent Prosecco and cheese plus crackers.

First social event in 16 months

No comments:

Post a Comment