Tuesday 6 July 2021

lawn or meadow or field

Take Care of Your Lawn 🌾 < from Lehman s banner >

But what if your ' lawn' is more of a field.

In Victorian England, people grazed sheep on their ' lawn '
I'm tempted - really

Honestly, do I really think that I'll find good news in CBC online ? If I did, then " WRONG " !
CV 19 is high and getting higher in numbers in specific spots. 

Wow, low vaxx rates, high CV 19 numbers.
Experts : CV 19 is becoming something to live with like the common cold.
Delta variant is highly transmissible

Along comes

z.... the next variant

On the repair front. I taped the door seal on the fridge < all of 2 yrs old > that is the insulation for the bottom of the top fridge door.

The real problem is how to insulate w/out making that part of the seal bulge or be different than the rest - or air seeps out
We shall see said the Zen Master.

More shots today. For shingles and pheumonia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment