Wednesday 25 August 2021

Supposedly

 its a tranquil day. No big plans.
We shall see said the Zen Master

Follow up. The Duet keyboard < or spill victim > is dried out and working. And it is a tad uncomfortable. Thus, I'm glad that I obtained the larger keyboard < of course, I'd say that - I bought the thing 

The hot and sticky day was spent inside - A/C rules. However, the kitchen got a surface clean - counters, floor and mats shook out < debirs from the window install was everywhere >. I washed the truck windows of bug dirt in all its glory. I managed to reinforce a typing slide out board under the computer table top that was getting used as a support for M as she stands . The legs needed bracing to ensure that the legs stay upright and not kicking out to the side.



No comments:

Post a Comment