Sunday 1 August 2021

Suundaag

and haven't a clue about what tomorrow is called in Lehman - ese

Up and typing at 5:15 AM. Can't fall back to sleep
Hey, we've heard this before

Oops ! spilled some Benadryl lotion on the keyboard of the other Chromebook. I wiped it up quick but later the typing didn't match what was on the screen. Anyway, I can still use the thing as a tablet AND worse case - I can use a another keyboard on a docking pod < dongle >

And still no joy w/ damaged keyboard. Thus, plenty of practice in tablet mode. 

And I need the practice, or baby fingers

OR. You take a full size wireless keyboard from downstairs and plug it in.

Bonus: the keyboard sits on your lap or wherever. The original laptop / tablet keyboard is minature. When you went to type it was kinda scringe down to type anything longer than a sentence. However, you need to carry the bloody full size keyboard w/ you.
But I likely would get by w/ tablet mode. Or carry the keyboard extra and break it out when fixed in a place - lets say Florida.
Meanwhile downstairs, I got out the heat gun and gently started to dry out the keyboard that got wetted. I'm going real slow - as in stages.
XXXXXX fingers for this.

However, this new plug in keyboard thingy is GREAT

Like Tony the ' Tiger ' " says,  its GREAT "

Thus, I will explore ' Amazon ' style for other keybaords that plug in

BTW, yes the mouse comes w/ the keyboard < first thing M asked when she saw the new setup >

Amazon offers wireless keyboard and mouse for $ 40

No comments:

Post a Comment