Wednesday 25 May 2022

May 25 2022

 hey, really original title

Laziness is setting in. 

Well, I add another crown to my mouth. And NO, I'm not making money on this. I'm losing at least $ 300. A back tooth is chipped and there is nothing to glue the filling to.

I managed to ignore another shooting. However, M does keep me informed. And I saw snippets scrolling through CBC online

In my struggles against dandelions, I have added ' Weed B Gon ' to the arsenal. Supposedly, WBGon is a selective herbicide.

The dandy - lions aren't happy w/ the WeedBGon. The leaves are brown and wilted and everything droops. Yeah !!!!

Well, early voting and lunch was the afternoon agenda.
Check. Check. Wednesday special 1/2 price burgers. Yessir.

Alrighty, if I can do one more useful thing - then its a perfectamundo day. Dead dandy - lions, new crown < almost >, voting and lunch/

No comments:

Post a Comment