Tuesday 24 May 2022

" Toscana "

 a  Netflix movie - in Danish b/c the overdub is horrendous

' you do not measure life ' 

as in a decilitre or ounce

But I do - so sad

OK. Can you add one item to your life and create magic ?

M bought a block of parmesan for me. Why ?

B/c whenever I see cooking shows the chef dude, grates parmesan onto the food. Here, we shake the stuff out of a bottle. 
Turns out the process for powdered or shaved parmesan is to coat the cheese on oil < so that it won't clump > 
Thus, you're getting cheese covered in Pam.

Well, so far, I've added shaved parmesan from the block to sandwiches and salads. Better ?
Dunno. But at least its cheese and not oil covered bits

One thing to change your life - not likely
But we can only try

Recall : I do not drink for pleasure
think, Lewis, Think !  great line from ' Morse ' the series

Success. The spaghetti and meatballs ala grated parmesan was terrif !


No comments:

Post a Comment