Tuesday 31 May 2022

the Heat Rolls in

 to Scarberia. And

the wildflowers are sprouting. Actually, green thingies are shooting up. What the green thingies are is anyone's guess - right now. Hopefully, they will be like the picture on the bag of ' Wildflower Mix ' a boon for pollinators w/ a woody scent.

I've been diligently watering the little ones. I strung a line across the plot and attached yellow strips of plastic that flutter. This is an attmept to visually deter birds from pecking at the shoots. I fear that the visual alert will not deter the rabbit or raccoons. Do those two eat wildflowers ?

We shall see said the Zen Master

A trip to the Q'. All work and all heat and humidity. Ugh !!. I did a little and A. did a lot. However, I did sweat a bucket, anyway. I was trying to help and make it easier for A.


No comments:

Post a Comment