Wednesday 1 June 2022

the Numbers Are Right

 the thermostat says 74 F but I was warm upstairs. Couldn't get back to sleep after waking.

Thus, on Jun 1 at 5:30 AM, I'm typing and drinking the first coffee of the day.
BTW, I'm taking Vitamin D3 as a supplement. The hope is that the ' D ' will aid in sleep.
Recall. I've stopped using a computer screen before bedtime. I do fall asleep more easily or more properly, I can sleep, it seems. In a vlog, yes, its Cecilia from Svalbard [ Miss Polar Night ] she, actually, did bloodwork to check Vitamin D levels.
Even taking 4 000 IU [ no daylight remember ] she found that her Vitamin D levels were barely adequate.

Anecdotally, she commented on the tiredness that she and her partner seemed to feel. There is a need as well to keep up calcium levels b/c calcium levels amy fall as you take Vitamin D. This effect is due to the use of calcium in bone foramtion etc.

Aha ! its all connected.

The heat falls off today but the humidity soars, so the real feel will be the same as yesterday. Yick - a - roo.


My ' wildflower ' garden. NO, not the big pink one b/c thats plastic. Look real close above the grass [ green ] and see the little shoots. That white line is the string line and the white rectangle at left says               ' wildflowers '. The goal is for you to see the wildflowers before the gopher or rabbit or deer find the stash

Yesterday, was work day at the Q'. A. must have explained what he wanted to do [ or implied ] - his phone is often fuzzy. Or I'm fuzzy. His aim was to lay down plastic interlocking tiles [ black ] to surface the back deck. He was solicitous of my health BUT it was smokin' out there. And I couldn't let him do it all.
I survived, today I am out of it  - tired or wrung out

No comments:

Post a Comment