Thursday 9 June 2022

Did It Sound

 a bit whine - y, I mean yesterday s post

Actually, it was supposedly reportage.

Oh, I'm  battling the ingrown toenail affliction again. Online advice says ' NO, to bathroom surgery '. Foot soaks and maybe dental floss under the nail. Yeah, in 2 to 12 weeks the situation should ease. And I thought that I was getting good at the self surgery procedure.
However, the doctor is allowed to do the partial nail removal - but not me

The weather is typical for temperature and a bit rainier than usual. What does that mean ' usual ' anymore, it is what it is.

So, yesterday. And reportage.
I failed to add a decision that I made early, yesterday. Going down the first time to the water - say, 9:30 AM, I said to myself ' 6 times up and down the hill and no more '.
 I reckon my knees, can only handle limited strain from climbing. Thus, when I might have gone down - once more - Nope ! C'est fini. I stopped.

Here is the wildflower bed as it is today


You're supposed to be ' wowed ' bythe progress. Aren't you ?




No comments:

Post a Comment