Sunday 26 June 2022

Clouds Moseyed in

 sun to start and then shade creeped in. The wildflowers will have an easier day.

Recall that I have a extender assembly to blow out the gutters, esp the high side [ 2 storeys ]. I can use a chair to hold the blower but the blower needs to be secured to the chair.
I asked the neighbour to help. D said ' lets start on the east side - what ?. He went on the stepladder and blew out the gutter over the deck BUT he was able to blow out 2 / 3 of the gutter over the walkway on the high part. REALLY !
What have I've been doing ! Short story, D did a grand job. And I learned a new way to work. To be fair, D did say that we got lucky. If the wind had been blowing from the North or West, we would have been eating leaves and re - filling the gutters [ in fact, thats what happened 2 weeks ago - when stuff blew back into the gutter ]

Off for shopping at the Tiger. SYS.

Rain. But the drops held off until gardeening reclaimation was done. M 's friend A planted Alyssum as a perennial border. Very slow growing b/c ...? I added sphagnum to bulk out the soil and hold water. As well, I re - positioned 2 plants for better watering [ not as much slope ]. And did a clearout of naughty vegetation. Where the wild things grow and not wildflowers [ which seem to be on their way ]

I exercised - pant, pant .... pant
We did pancakes for dinner w/ sausage

It would or should have been a relaxing evening BUT we had to clean for the cleaning ladies tomorrow AM


No comments:

Post a Comment