Wednesday 29 June 2022

a Day in the Sun

 on the 'bee, fishing.

Hope for the best, prepare for  the worst. We were not exactly  prepared but we had water  and sunscreen and hats. I wore light sweat pants and and a sunshirt.
Still hot. The UV warning said ' extreme ' . However, the wind was cool and the gusts minor. We managed to remain out for 4 h in the morning and two hours [ almost ] at late afternoon. We even napped.

Please note. D the photographer makes every picture look good. Thanks D



And I am smiling. Apparently, everyone notices when I don't smile. Actually, that is gratitude showing

Yes, that is my first bass of the season. I caught a smaller one - cute and a welcome gift.
BTW, this pix is a cinematic recreation by Google photoshop, I'm really much prettier.
Maybe not. Google didn't ask and the cinematic version appeared
I needed a recuperation day, today. That sun takes really leaves me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment