Wednesday 22 June 2022

a Mini Heat Dome

 is here. A 2 day - r, so not a baddie

Whoa ! Monday and the lumberjacking really took it out of me. And another fishing trip tomorrow. It was today but got switched based on the forecast. 
Less humid and hot on Thursday. We decided ' no cooking ' for dinner. We'll bring in halibut and chips.
Netflix is on the verge of leaving us - I mean that I'll do w/out 4 000 movies OR " hunt a flick "

Tooo ! hot for being in the usn - work in the garage in the shade
YEAH, its only 85 in there. What got done ? Re - organizing the mess. Plus its like a treasure hunt, ' waht did you hide - a - way and where. Alright, the big find - sample bottles for biology specimens. The 2 inch bottles come in handy for travelling size containers - creams etc.

Thats it ? Mostly. I put out a hundred weight of metal, hoping that the junk guys want it. PLEASE !!!!! take the crap. Often they do. 
Once, I left a shower door and trim. One guy comes by and takes the trim [ aluminum ] Boo ! he left the door. One hour later - door gone. Something about ' one man's meat ........ '.

I'll write a sonnet ' the Junkman Cometh ' Hallelujah, y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment