Saturday 25 June 2022

better than Yesterday

 which is good

The wildflower zone is trying. I had to water last night at 10 PM. I said ' how are the guys doing out there ' NOPE. Some were wilty looking.

However, I read on ' Wildflowers UK ' that early on, daily watering is a must. I am supposed to do the ' knuckle ' test. OK. So, stick your finger into the ground near the boys, if your finger is dry all the way to the first knuckle. WATER is needed ! Who wudda thunk - knuckle test

The U.S. is rapidly giving weight to the adage :

" if you arm one idiot, you have to arm everyone "

Thusly. I have spent the day re - organizing. Not doing anything, but shifting stuff.  Why ?
Our ' den ' has 3 desks.2 medium and one large. For 2 people - what is wrong w/ that picture ?
I formally, decided CHANGE is due. I brought in a file cabinet [ 2 drawer ] and stacking plastic baskets. Emptied three drawers and tossed a shoebox worth of useless stuff. Unfortunately, I likely kept 8 shoeboxes worth.
The upshot is that the large desk needs to go. It serves as a ' filing cabinet ' or hold all for file folders and loose pages. 28 sq ft of desk that is covered in paper. 2 drawers w/ useless [ maybe ] stuff. Oh, and shredded paper in a clear garbge bag waiting to leave the house

OMG. If my brain is as organized or cluttered as that room - well, it might explain a whole lot of my life.
M approved [ she had to - b/c it was one when she got up ] Really, it will be a better use of space.
Oh, I tossed an air compressor from 20 yrs ago [ at least ] and a ' pig '. The pig is a compressed air tank. You fill the pig w/ compressed air and then carry the pig for portable compressed air. This created a whole shelf free - for ore crap to fill.
I left the compressor and pig plus 6 speakers out on the rock in the lawn. The neighbour took the compressor and pig - then the junkman took the speakers 
BTW, I do upcycle and recycle b/c those speaker cabinet become tables for around the house.
Semi - officially, we go fishing Tues [ we pencilled in the date ]

No comments:

Post a Comment