Wednesday 10 May 2023

πŸ˜”πŸ˜” Huh ?

 a follow up.
a week ago, the plumber - handyman [ on A ... s rolodex phone ] came and spent the day
last night, I found out how much, I owe
$ 250 
I add that A .. and I went for parts

but ..... two hundred and fifty ?

A ... has a large list of service people on the role
and I know that when I mention his name - cash only and it must be a special price

cuz ' , 250 is a special priceπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

the installers for the washing machine said that their recommended plumber has a fixed price of $ 185 for the washer shut off valve replacement

apparently, I'm farming dandelions out front [ and back ]

its a storybook picture if you like weeds
and my perennial garden is gowing and I can not tell friend from foe
crikey, its all green

always in battle, identify the enemy

Okay so here I am watching TV and apparently there is gridiron concrete or concrete gridiron it's football for wheelchairs. It's incredible what they do to each other. I guess you can't take the boy out of the man or the man out of the boy

No comments:

Post a Comment