Tuesday 23 May 2023

on waking

πŸ€ŽπŸ§‘πŸ‚·πŸ˜πŸ’‘♥❤   or my eyes are open

then ....... See

still groggy. sun and hazy white skies backed by blue 

However, managed to exercise w/ a slight adjustment.

Decided that max effort - well, not today. The App called Wahoo has a device called Ticker. I purchased the Ticker, say three years ago. Ticker has performed well. Ticker is the chest strap w/ heart rate monitor. I read Ticker signals off my phone

Recently, I discovered that Ticker has a ' cardiac zone ' real time display. I've religiously kept track of the workout values including cardiac zones.

Now, I monitor the workout ongoing.     Thus, today I decided        that ' cardio ' zone ( + 111 BPM to 126 ) was the goal. As well, I went for 600  Kcal as a 🎯 target.

Brew of the day, " Space Invaders" by Amsterdam Breweries, 6 % ABV. 

Prepare yourself for an invasion of cosmic flavour. The sky is the limit only for those who aren't afraid to look up.

Defend yourself !!!!

Much needed that - the IPA 

" a juicy and out- of - this world IPA using citra hops for a big grapefruit flavour & resinous hop finish "

What ? Or what !!

Drink it !!!!!! Glug glug

Thems the biscuits!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment