Thursday 11 May 2023

🚘 to Ohio

 .... is that a song
like ' walking in Memphis  '  .....

' I'm in a NY state of mind '


🚘 thats the plan, Stan

day looks great, I'm sure the dandelions think so

how to wage a war:

first you use the standing dandelion puller    [ easy and effective .... NOT ]

on your hands and knees, w/ a long nose hand trowel dig out the roots [ NOT ]

finally, the war is lost. break out the weed torch
in essence this is a flame thrower for weeding
I burn off the yellow blossoms and the buds that make the seed ball
in desperation, I burn out the stem confluence where the dandelion comes out of the ground

I'm going nuclear next week, Bikini Atoll model 102

and you know, Godzilla started this way - absorbing radiation and growing

wait ! there'll be a mushroom cloud ...... w/ deep roots no doubt

where is agent orange when you need it

the bleeding dandelion bits in the garbage can are producing those white puffballs to spread the seeds [ in the garbage !!!!! ]

I'm going after them again w/ the flame thrower in the morning.
call me the ' breath of death '



No comments:

Post a Comment