Saturday 27 May 2023

🔗 linking

 🔗 follow up

the ' Wheel of Time "

then " All My Life s a Circle " or the circle song by Harry Chapin

died in a car accident [ Long Island ? ]

' there are no straight lines, make up my life
and all my roads have bends
there s no clear cut beginning and
so far, no dead ends '

Sunny and dry, heading for warmer as in 70 + that will last days
nighttime temperatures will stay in double digits

The exercise session today followed a pattern that I want. Set simple, achieveable goals.
Thus, the first mark was to get to 600 Kcal burned and then if possible complete 50 minutes.
And overall, I've been targeting the BPM range or cardiac zone of       ' cardio ' [ or 111 BPM to 126 BPM ]. So, approx 98 % of the workout was in the cardio zone. [' fat loss ' zone is below and ' hard ' is above ]

I averaged 116 BPM for the 50 minutes.

A vigorous but controlled workout. Culminating in a good sweat, bit of heavy breathing

Burgers from Harvey s [ Harvey s makes a hamburger a beautiful thing, is the jingle ]

No comments:

Post a Comment