Tuesday 2 May 2023

Il est Mort

 


legend, Gordon Lightfoot passed away

' my light is growing dim .....' from a Song for A Winter's by GL

the image was how I can see him - long ago

I saw him live in a cafe / bar in 1970 or so

the week will have some rain for two days
THEN clear skies and risng temperatures and we are talking 70 s

The lamp is burnin' low upon my table top
The snow is softly fallin'
The air is still within the silence of my room
I hear your voice softly callin'
If i could only have you near
To breathe a sigh or two
I would be happy just to hold the hands i love
Upon this winter night with you

 the lyrics that intro ' Song for a Winters Night

upon this winter s night w/ you

in Quebec, a system to treat patients at home is starting. Patients can tele health [ the new ' personal ' contact w/ med dervices ] but get in home help.

I've heard of similar programs from England
originally, I thought that it was too good to be true
b/c advocates have long petitioned for such care

cost reduction
personalized care etc

We shall see said the Zen Master


No comments:

Post a Comment