Tuesday 14 May 2024

🏟 14 days into the fifth month

 🏟 a dull day in the ' boro
sitting looking out
I will pop out in a bit to fetch the paper

' they reckon ill who leave me out
I am the Doubter and the Doubt '

by Emerson

ANT killer. the recipe. 1 / 3 C sugar, 1 tbsp boric acid, 1 C water. Dissolve
Stuff a jar lid w/ cotton balls and soak the cotton balls. Leave out and WHAM

I've done this before. BUT my last batch [ very old that had been sitting ] - didn't seem to work

SO, I consulted YouTube and found the formula.
sitting out there now

We shall see said the Zen Master

POPPED out for the paper. Drizzly and mean.
then turned sunny and damp

Amazoning, again. The Story .... I took a good LED headlamp to the Q'. Discovered that it was useful in and around the boat. Thus, no portable LED w/ a strap.
Yes, on sale at Amazoning [ new word developed here ]. 2 LED, flexible and variable headlamps for $ 11 [ 43 % off for one more day, yeah, really, eh ? ]

Well, delivered on time and they are charging
We shall see said the Zen Master




No comments:

Post a Comment