Sunday 26 May 2024

๐Ÿงฐ ' everybody s talking ....

 ๐Ÿงฐ  .... about a new way of walking
do you want to lose your mind
walk right in .....   ala the New Christie Minstrels

dull look in the  ' boro. cloudy and dampish
no, I didn't forget. I'll weigh in for the ' Skinner trials ' 

Amazoning continues w/ the bumper delivery
Amzn offered next day - but 12 h service from Sat afternoon. I could have picked Sun 4 AM - 7 or * 7 AM to 11 AM [ that's why I'm waiting, for 7 - 11] looking out the window from the typing station
sort of command central

my latest algorithm feeds are - Donald Trump [ anti ]. boats and esp . boat tows, lost dogs

why Am I watching ' boat tows ' ! there are many sites that offer ' fails of the week ', I guess that I choose boating.

naturally, towing service videos are likely tangents. these latest are in Fla as boats run aground on sand bars [ both coasts have Intercoastal Waterways built off sand bar islands and connectors. In fact, I've heard Boca Ciega Bay etc are 3 ft average depth. The channels are marked but easy to miss [ hence towing videos ]

the scariest are : sinking boat, hull seams de - laminate
really, the join area between say hull and deck separate, hence go fast / sink fast as water gushes in

Amazoning :postponed. Apparently, AI made promises that people couldn't keep. The new del. date is May 30. After that date, I can get a ferund if the pkg doesn't arrive

day is sunny and wind swept - cool and nice

Again. Another ' Octopus wants to fight ' Pale Ale. In a glass w/ ice. No, I was ready for him this time. I was brave before the first sip.
same beer. 

thus, I weigh myself Sunday and Thursday. Before 9 AM likely a cup of coffee on board

Start Weight # 182.6 and you know where we are going w/ this

No comments:

Post a Comment