Wednesday 1 May 2024

πŸŽ’ the symbol of ' on the road again '

πŸŽ’  bringing you the month of May   ... and  'guess who'll cry come first of May ' Jose Feliciano

# 4 094 posts as at today

no deer today. foggy as yesterday but warmer

a threat of rain but its skimpy

the plan for the day was to address the heating coils in the eavestrough s. The ice prevention scheme worked a charm.
BUT now that's its warmer - time for the coils to be removed.
I did the back, just a short run of cable. Cleaned the guck out

Went to start the front and a neighbour waved. I went over - chit chat. Then I said ' better get back to getting heating coils out of the eavestrough '
neighbour goes ' why / '
just leave them in

So I did.

And big sun came thru'. Brilliant day

later. I attempted to fix the edges of the landscaping fabric that is topping my stone ring for the backyard trees.
As usual.
cart before the horse
 I laid the paving stones as a border for the tree grove. There was landscape fabric from previous attempt to block weeds. 
Then while talking to a neighbour who had an artificial lawn, she mentioned almost weed proof fabric [ more expensive but ... ]. 
I put down Fabric2 over the old fabric1. However, the edges overlapped the stones. I tired to tuck the fabric in [ crap ] and then layered limestone screenings to hold down the edges [ crap ]

Today. I lifted the pavers and pulled the fabric2 under the stones. 
OF COURSE ! I should have done this years ago

The appearance has improved several fold




No comments:

Post a Comment