Thursday 29 November 2012

OMG - ITIaG

Oh My God - If There Is a God
Along the lines of " God save my soul if I have a soul "

I think that I read:

Rockefeller Centre has a Xmas tree. Get this - the tree survived Sandy, so they cut it down for NY. Irony or ..... I don't know

Palestinians want state status at the UN , they'll probably get it.
Israel, Canada and the Big Dog ( or god ) the US doesn't want this to happen.
B/c this is how Israel started. And you know what happened, then.

Our Royal Bank of Canada set records for income in the last quarter. Surprise Canadian non mortgage debt is setting records too !

OK a Canada Quiz

Q:  Uranium City is the coldest city in Canada ( 2008 ), falling to a temperature of ?
- 30      - 45    -60    -75  

Q: Largest average snowfall ( Mt. Fidelity ,  B.C. ) in feet ?
18     28    38    48

Q: The number of days , Gander, Newfoundland receives freezing rain each year ?
29    39    49   59









-59       
48
39

No comments:

Post a Comment