Saturday 17 November 2012

Reprise

Re-read yesterday's blog. What a whiney and sorry excuse for a blog.

TOUGH         that isn't half of what I felt ( or said )

faucet working great, BTW.

OK nice things. On YouTube, I often call up singers etc that I've heard on TV. the sound quality on the computer is 3X the quality of the TV.
My recommendation is Renee Fleming ( soprano ) w/ YoYo Ma singing ' Touch the Hand of Love '  Sublime.

then while scanning the selections on the YouTube, ' Blossom Dearie ' is there w/ a picture a little girl.
Cute, right.
So. I click on the name.
Blossom Dearie wrote the song TtHoL w/ lyrics by Mahriah Blackwolf.
I listen to the track - she is fantastic. of course , she wrote it but still.....
BD died in 2009 at age 70 something
Who knew.

Other recommends on youTube

Jackie Evanko
Charlotte Church
Amy Mcdonald

Dame Kiri Tekanewa singing " Songs of the Auvergne " arr by Canteloube

Weather is bright but cool ( 39 of those F things ) and still


No comments:

Post a Comment