Wednesday 14 August 2013

All the World Got trouble

I'm typing in bed at QMH. This mode is word pad. I'll transfer to blogspot. com , from home.
Why aren't you blogging direct you ask ?
Too cheap. 

My mobile  hotspot contract allows for 100 mB at base rate. I'm at 93 mB right now w/ a turn-over date of 8 / 14.
The base rate is $ 23. If you go over , you jump to 2 GB and $ 45. Eek !

I've gone over before b/c my mobile hotspot turns over at month end. I thought that I was well within the 100 mb , nope , went over.
I'll pay but if I can work around the date and save mB s , I'm going to try.

So , the hotspot re-sets at month end and the billing cycle is based on the 15 to the 14. This means that I need to note usage on the month end and add the remainder til the 14.
the bloomin' hotspot keeps track but not on the billing cycle. And you wonder why I'm a luddite ?

My new fishing system - the light rig - is doing great. The bass aren't bigger but it's way more fun w / lighter line ( rod ).

Weather is pleasant , to-day ( 8 /12 ) was partly overcast.

I went to Costco for the hotdog special , $ 26 , dog and drink. Actually , the food was $ 1.50 and the seaweed , biscotti and lemon - lime bag 24.50.

Typical Costco deal , $6 for 6lb of limes and lemons in 1 bag. There has to be 8 lemons and 12 limes. When life gives you lemons make lemonade , yepper , made lemonade.
Honey lemonade , and I'll need to make lemonade about 4 more times


Costco , our rule is get out of there under $ 200  E-Z P-Z right !!!    Wrongo. 

I told our neighbour about this , he said ' our rule is $300 ! ' Crikey and they're a couple too ! Although the daughter does come home and raid the freeezer

I imagine Costco can change their name to ' Spendmore ' based on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment