Thursday 29 August 2013

the 'bee and its news

Back from the 'bee , and life in the big smoke

Fishing was tough , its not quite like the TV shows where the guy gets 20 bass in a day. I'm averaging a couple of largemouth bass , an outing
I'm fishing a lot lighter, this means more panfish. I think that I've discovered a sunfish fishing rig. I've never caught so many and some of them big. The number of bass has stayed the same. And the lighter line and rod makes the fishing a lot more fun. Basically , I'm catching many fish.

Weather turned sultry on the 'bee , and we ran for

home , right quicko. Ah A/C , so spoilt we are !

The wall unit cum storage is done. I received compliments from M.
That is good. The array is 4 night stands w/ 1 clothe drawer and a shelf , arranged as a little pyramid , flat topped. A matching brown clothe hassock is fitted beneath the central 2 tablettes. Cost was $ 75. These are particle board structures but the advantages are lightness and re- organization at any time ( not fixed ). The two end tablettes ( baby tables ) are specifically for shams and pillows , so these items no longer lie on the floor when not on the bed. I suppose a bed box at the bed foot would have been a solution but even the Tiger doesn't sell bed boxes for $ 75.

This is moi avec poisson. Approx a 1# largemouth ( the fish not the Hat )

No comments:

Post a Comment