Friday 29 January 2016

( # 1291 ) MxPtrt

Right back to the UMX , MaxPatriot adventure

Well, nothing to report
TG
Charging time is still waaay .... long
i.e. at 83 % charge , it will take , now lets see....                             40 min to go to 97 %
but yesterday the last % took 1/2 h
I'm trying to see if I don't let it fall below 80 % if that makes a difference to charge times
I remember quoting you a rule that , optimal charging occurs between 50 and 80 %
but we'll see if above 80 % works for this phone
more to come , of course

BTW , ' followers ' of this blog  , fell to 2 ... somehow

However , it seems that my lack of success is a good thing
A reality TV program called ' Internet Ruined my Life ' is starting.
Yes , people who ' tweeted ' or wrote something on the internet were ' caught ' or exposed and ridiculed or charged
Not on my watch list

No comments:

Post a Comment