Sunday 17 January 2016

From the TBT

Will Rogers walked on stage in one of his 3 suits and clean underwear.He drew his material as a humourist from the daily news.
He often stood there shaking his head in disbelief
To - day's , third item , in the Day Starter.
' Young and Smoking '   college students in bigger numbers are smoking. They know the risks and still light up

Scarborough , got a nod  , last year from an U.S. based economist who named Scarberia the best ethnic restaurant area in N America.
Who knew ??              not us
I tried TV free for a day on Saturday. Its cheating b/c there are no     ' good ' shows or my favourites , at least. I got it down to about 40 minutes
Now , that may not sound like a win but believe me - its oodles of win .... probably 95 % less
Sad , that
I did read ( flipped through 4 magazines ) where I got the ' ethnic restaurant thingy '. As well , Winchester makes a varmint gun thats so accurate that you only need one shot but you'll want to shoot more - go figure !
And I started a murder - mystery , well , there's no dead person yet , however , the name of the book is " Where the Bodies Are Buried "
Whadya think , good guess on my part ?
The setting is Edinburgh , Scotland. The language has some Scottish argot and you need to be ready to be lost , for a while 
but you can feel the angst building and it will not end well for somebody.
Keeping you Up to Date w/ blog items
My weight is stable , Op Osm is still green ( as they say )

The flashing yellow light came on again on the baby laptop , meaning ' plugged in / not charging '. Solution , start the laptop on battery and let the charge drop to under 95% . Now ,plug in the laptop and - bingo , bongo , it charges right up. I guess the laptop system only sees a re - charge as necessary when the charge drops enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment