Thursday 7 January 2016

English .........engrish, I say

The deal at 7 - 11 is , buy a 7 - 11 decal - ed coffee cup and the first coffee is free.  I went to counter and said that I wanted to claim my first re - fill. Then ensued a back and forth ' is this your first cup  ,yes ..... and you want  free cup , yes ' 
Later , I figured out that the label meant ' when you come back the first time that you get a free fill '
She was nice and didn't charge for the coffee just the cup.  After all we both speak English , just that I don't read well , all the time

Error Report : From time to time we get the facts wrong. The oat / seeds / fibre bread is 80 cal and 3 g of fibre // slice. Still not bad
but better I could eat this bread all day long. Tasty.
I've been doing the ' brekkie ' sandwich thing w/ the bread. Butter one side and fry w/ a light layer of cheese and beef.     A ' philly steak ' concoction.

American jello apparently is not Canadian jello , or doesn't taste the same. I'd been buying house brand jello ( gelatin ) and enjoying the taste. I bought the real thing , JELLO brand and it is fainter tasting not as definite. Oh well ,experimentation is in order , me thinks.
To be fair , the last bunches ( bunches ?? ) of jello had mandarin orange slices suspended - I added orange slices to the JELLO as a side and the taste was better - the orange slices are sweet.

Now , if jello is your only problem 
well , lucky you

I've tried many adjustments on the baby laptop - the icon still says  " 97 % , plugged in , not charging "                                                 notice I lost a % down from 98.
I guess there is a glitch somewhere in the reporting function on the laptop. recall the energy check showed ' charge capacity and last charge were the same - or full charge on the battery '
You know if the charge on your laptop battery is your only problem - you're doing well.


No comments:

Post a Comment