Thursday 14 January 2016

Bombarded.....

......... w/ non - spam
I maintain two emails , one for personal use
the other whenever a business or anyone else asks ' and your email '
Guess which one is the topic of ' bombarded '
now , its not all bad
or not too bad
Supermarkets send coupons and updates
Lacrosse mag news
Discount travel sites
And I think that I'm even selective about giving out my second address
Not selective enough it appears

Oikos , brand is the  official yoghurt of the NFL
Oh ,yeah ' my whole defensive line has a yoghurt for brekkies '

Point of interest
I often type a first run through and then come back and correct or add
That is what I'm doing now
This Am , it was to correct the 'bama post

On the YouTube front , I'm still into Kaori Muraji , classical guitarist and her medley from ' Cinema Paradiso '  .... sublime

As well , ' Take On Me ' the synth - pop hit from the 80's which I've just discovered by wonder group ' A- ha '
just discovered !  Heck , I'm only 30 years out of sync
And I'm in love w/ Bunty Bailey circa 1985 who is the femme fatale in the original Vid rendition of ' Take On Me '
I've seen BB from a 2005 or so quiz show appearance
Kind of guess the guest , type show
all 3 pairs of guessers got who she was
She has aged well , as they say
but she was a cutie in 1985 !
The Vid was very famous , for being half cartoon drawing and half real picture. The Vid has been ' hit ' 600 million times on YouTube

A slow morning is ,back here blogging 3X
Surfing the YouTube
highlighting 
Josh Groban for M
Ariana Grande doing voice imitations and she can sing
Under ' sexy moments ' for AG , she puts her big toe in her mouth
Oh yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment