Sunday 6 November 2016

Perfect Timing

I usually , find it hard to credit someone who says ' perfect timing '

Dumb blind luck , yes 
purposeful perfect timing , NO

I managed it
Went to the 'bee to rake. As we pull in , next door is blowing their leaves
I figure , ' there they go , working hard on their lawn. The first of many rakings for them. '
He says ' this is it , until spring '
I'm thinking , I can do that too !
And we did !
We're done

Weather was ' perfect ' cool , way too windy but doable
Leaves started wet and dried over the two days

Done in ONE

Alabama is 9 - 0 , Roll Tide  Roll

Only football , you say.
For the last ten Presidential elections , the winner of the Ala - LSU game in the SEC has predicted the winning party.

Alabama  Democratic
LSU         Republican


No comments:

Post a Comment