Tuesday 1 November 2016

the Hilary Conxn

B/c I wrote the name H...... , I'm sure the fbi are looking at my blog
Oh , more readers , neat !
My name will be in the news , like Oscar Meyer ' weiner ' 

The weather is indeterminate - breezy , cool , humid and threatening

Apparently , the donald is cancelling to - morrow b/c he doesn't agree w/ Wednesday
' Cancel the day , its rigged , I didn't get an award '

" What Kind of Fool , Am I ' sang Anthony Newly
I can do the same
To wit. The satellite receiver at the Mile ( QMH ) , lost a whack of channels.  I was trying to fix the problem. No dice.
Got home and looked at the receiver downstairs and said ' Oh , cable in and satellite in are two different ports '.
You see at the Mile , there was no signal , but the receiver was hooked up. 
Duh ! satellite in , dummy not ' cable in '

Oh well , live and learn and learn and learn !

No comments:

Post a Comment